As a full degree KEA student, you have the opportunity to study for a semester at one of our international partner institutions. 

Student Exchange

You can study one semester abroad at one of our partner institutions as part of your Danish degree without paying a fee at the foreign university.

Application procedure

To apply for a Study Exchange you need to contact the International Coordinator for your field of study. On this website, you will find FAQs, link to the applications form, information about partner universities and testimonials from former exchange students - all of which you can read through before contacting your coordinator and starting your application. Before you start your journey please also take a look at the RoadMAP to exchange